“very rude and arrogant management”
Review of Malarkey's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Malarkey's
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I went to Malarkys to watch a world series game with 4 other people.I had purchased a 25.00 gift certificate for 10 dollars. when we got to the restaurant the waitress said we didn't have to show the certificate until we were ready to pay the bill, but when we paid the bill the waitress said we could not use the certificate because the buckets of beer were on special 10.00 for 5 beers.I was outraged because the waitress didn't tell us this upon ordering.When we complained the manager said he could not do anything about it.What really bothers me is that there is no one I can contact to complain.no web no phone contacts...nothing.On top of that the food is way overpriced.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I can't really speak of the food here because all I've ever had was the nachos and the steak bites both which were really good. I usually go here at night with my buddies and we come here for drinks. This is one of the best bars downriver in terms of good bars to be at.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband keeps telling me to give them another try because they USED to have a good burger. Not any more...last three times to this local bar and grill have been progressively worse. Always had bad service, now the food is consistently disappointing and it's turning into another dirty dive downriver.
Today was the last trip we will ever make to Malarkey's. Bad food, horrible service from a waitress that thought we should tip her just because she's cute, and the place is run down and grubby. Just waiting to see what will replace them when they shut the doors. Don't waste the gas getting there.

2  Thank j j
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Took my wife out for a nice bar burger (6-17-2012) in a sports bar but we both got a surprise when we ordered a medium cooked bacon cheese burger and when it arrived it resembled more a burnt piece of coal than a burger. We told the waitress about it but she said it might be a while but she could see if the cook could try and recook it. With the discontent in her voice we just declined. After leaving the burger on the plate and just eating the fries it took her @ ½ to just bring us the bill (no price adjustment and no apology). Needless to say we WON'T be back!!! If you try this place you're on your own don't say WE didn't warn you. : }

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We like their menu, Appetizers are good, try the onion rings or mushrooms they are huge. Usually have the fish and chips here, they are pretty good. Be careful to tell the server to bring out the appetizer BEFORE putting in your entree order, as several times the kitchen sends them out on top of each other, which is annoying. They are attentive and the manager really does care and works the area ensuring you are happy with your meal. Overall good place to take in the game while enjoying decent food.