“Free Birthday Burger”

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Free Birthday Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

I joined they birthday club. So I go in to get the restaurant and the people at the door are very, very nice and gave me great instruction on how to get my free birthday burger. I have a seat at the bar, the Bartender was very sweet and let me order my burger. I get home and the burger was the best Burger I have ever had in my LIFE!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MzIceKrem

Detroit Mi
“Horrible pale food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

One of the few restaurants that i frequent ( wife likes it ) that i absolutely hate. Never feel like you get your moneys worth here. Freckled lemonade is awesome. Fries aren't what they used to be. Burgers seem microwaved. Save the cash and the heartburn.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank TheReviewer111
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“A solid meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Fun decor, good service. You get what is on the label. I ordered the turkey wrap and vegetable chicken soup, my husband ordered the cheeseburger. I also had the nonalcoholic limeade with raspberry juice. The hamburger was served up with hot crispy fries, a nice amount of cheese. It was fire grilled and served on a warm bun. Tasty. My chicken wrap was very large. I ate half. The mixture of cheese, sauce, chicken and tortilla strips in this sandwich provided interesting texture and a good flavor. The soup was delicious with both the broth and the chicken having good flavor. Wait staff was attentive and when notified that I was on a timeline, served us efficiently without loss in quality of food or preparation. Mary, our waitress, was quite friendly. Definitely would eat at this franchise location again.

Visited November 2013
Southgate, Michigan
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the garden burger and fries. There's always something for everyone and the atmosphere is jumping.

Visited December 2012
Detroit
“It's decent.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been to this Red Robin numerous times. I really think their food is overpriced but it still tastes yummy. I love their Harvest Chicken salad. BUT I had gotten the salad twice and the menu says 'served with warm garlic bread' and twice was brought no bread and had to ask for it and the waitress/waiter acted like it didn't come with the bread even though it said it on the menu. This may seem like a silly thing but when i'm paying $11 for a salad i'd like to get everything i'm supposed to get while ordering! I went back this past week and asked my waitress is the bread came with it (even though it says it on the menu) and she said she didn't know and that she would get some for me anyway. SO MANAGEMENT, PLEASE, tell your wait staff and cooks that your menu says many items come with bread and we shouldn't have to ask.

hahaha other than that, this place is okay. They just got new TVs too.

• Visited January 2013