“It's decent.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Southgate
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been to this Red Robin numerous times. I really think their food is overpriced but it still tastes yummy. I love their Harvest Chicken salad. BUT I had gotten the salad twice and the menu says 'served with warm garlic bread' and twice was brought no bread and had to ask for it and the waitress/waiter acted like it didn't come with the bread even though it said it on the menu. This may seem like a silly thing but when i'm paying $11 for a salad i'd like to get everything i'm supposed to get while ordering! I went back this past week and asked my waitress is the bread came with it (even though it says it on the menu) and she said she didn't know and that she would get some for me anyway. SO MANAGEMENT, PLEASE, tell your wait staff and cooks that your menu says many items come with bread and we shouldn't have to ask.

hahaha other than that, this place is okay. They just got new TVs too.

2  Thank horseplay49

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I'm a big fan of Red Robin, but this location was a disappointment. The restaurant felt rundown and a bit dirty. The food was not up to par. Waitstaff were friendly. Wouldn't go again.

1  Thank Laura859
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We go here when we just want a relaxed, family environment to enjoy a good burger or chicken sandwich. Love to add their onion strings to a burger or sanwich!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have been to this location two times 1yr apart and both times have been very consistant.
Both times I have attended it has been with a group of 12 of more (hockey team).
The wait was a bit long both times, since they were not busy and just needed to set up tables.
Once we were sat the server was very attentive and appeared to be only responsible for us.
Most people had burgers or salads. I never heard one complaint from our large table ( and as we know that can be unusual )
The pops and root beer floats are bottomless, so people cannot complain about the value!
All in all the prices are very competitive.. Our family of 3 with no alcohol was $42.00.
If you are into some family dining in everyday clothes, with no expectation of formality or glitz, then this place will work.
Just think, "I want a good quality, large tasty burger with a shake!" this place will work for you.. If you don't want that, a chicken burger, something deep fried or a salad, then you may wish to what till next time....

1  Thank Luv2travel6768
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Very good burger, chicken, and fish sandwich selection. Rather a loud place, however. Food for kids too. Consistently good service too.