“Super Awesome”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Southgate
Hohenwald, Tennessee
“Super Awesome”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The staff were Super Awesome to our Family in our time of need. We stayed here for 5 nights for a Family Funeral. Our pets were somewhat loud, which we apologize, but during this time we had no choice but to leave them alone. Thank You to all the staff and other guest for understanding our difficult situation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Campbellsville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I spent 1 night there with my family. We had adjoining rooms and for an extra $10.00 they provide a folding day bed for one of my grandsons. The beds are double, not queen, but the room was clean and the bathroom also was very clean. The breakfast was good, yougurt, bagels, toast, donuts and waffles, which my grandson, really ejoyed. The staff was friendly and we were well pleased. . The rate was $53.00 plus tax and we were shocked to find this room as nice as a much higher hotel accomadation. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The difference between this $60 room and the $50 rooms I had been staying in during my trip was evident. Nothing dirty or depressing about the room at all, which at that price made it a place I'd recommend. They need to do something about getting rid of the tobacco stink in the hallways though - it really reeks and probably turns a lot of people off. The wi-fi was unacceptably slow at times.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank richardjlink
Lennon, Michigan, USA
Reviewed June 8, 2012

the attendant gave me a great deal on a room that had a broken TV. I don't watch TV, so it worked out great. he filled a room, I got a great deal. thanks,

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Daytona Beach
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Convenient location to airport and easy drive to downtown. Clean, quiet rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast, good price. Would stay again for sure

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

1 Thank BCPix
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The guest room had a terrible smell in it. I immediately went back down to the front desk to have my room changed. The front desk staff was not helpful at all when I complaint about it. The hotel had a tired look to it and truly needs some improvements. Breakfast was cold and the refrigerator in my room didn't work. Don't waste your time coming here!!!

Room Tip: Any rooms outside this building would be great to stay at!