See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Baymont Inns Corporation should be ashamed to have their name on this hotel. The entire property is filthy dirty. I️ arrived very late due to flight delays. I️ should have known from the moment I️ stepped out of the car that this was going to be problematic. The parking was strewn with garbage. The lobby and hallways were filthy. The elevator doors and corridor walls were damaged.

When I️ arrived at my FIRST room, I️ opened the door to find all of the lights on, the bed was a mess and the garbage cans were full of garbage. I️ don’t know if the room hadn’t been cleaned from the previous guest or if the guests were still there but it was gross. I️ went back to the lobby and was given a second room. When I️ arrived at the SECOND room, it was relatively clean but had numerous water leak stains on the ceiling. I️ went straight to bed. I️ awoke at 7 am (6 hrs after check in) and turned on the shower. There were long hairs from previous guests in the towels and shower curtain.

I️ can’t believe Baymont Inn thinks this is a presentable condition for guests. Next time I’ll stay at the Red Roof Inn down the street.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2017

It's a nice hotel but the hot tub was down the towel's didnt get refreshed and the toilet didn't work we had to flush it by had

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I didn’t see any bugs. I never felt unsafe. However, it’s not clean. There was hair in my cottage cheese at breakfast. Stairwell smelled like urine. The elevator was dirty, but it was nice to have an elevator. Sheets appeared to have mucus or dirt from the previous guest. Towels were not clean. Patrons yelling belligerently at all hours. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business