See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2017

It's a nice hotel but the hot tub was down the towel's didnt get refreshed and the toilet didn't work we had to flush it by had

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I didn’t see any bugs. I never felt unsafe. However, it’s not clean. There was hair in my cottage cheese at breakfast. Stairwell smelled like urine. The elevator was dirty, but it was nice to have an elevator. Sheets appeared to have mucus or dirt from the previous guest. Towels were not clean. Patrons yelling belligerently at all hours. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I just switched to another hotel because I decided to extend my trip. I knew I couldn't do another day at this hotel. The room was very dingy especially for $79 a night. The staff was great but the room just wasn't worth it. I hope that the Wyndham decides to help the owner rebuild and remodel or switch owners because that staff doesn't deserve to work in such a rundown place nor do the guest deserve to stay in it.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family