See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Reviewed June 26, 2017

After booking and just following my first day at this hotel my wife informed me that the rate that I was paying was quite a bit higher than the price currently advertised online. She followed her concerns with the management and I later discussed this issue after my day at work. The manager made no real attempt to remedy the cost difference. He had clearly heard these concerns by others and didn't want to be bothered by me. The advertised prices meant nothing to him and he wouldn't give me my aarp discount. Bad one week stay.
For the conditions and or what they had to offer I would recommend to anyone not to consider this hotel. Beware!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2017

We arrived early and were told we could not check in until 3, which is fine, but the man who greeted us was very rude. The room was ok, but the bolt lock was missing, and we had no housekeeping during the 2 nights we were there. I mentioned this as we checked out, and the desk staff seemed like this was a common problem.

Reviewed June 19, 2017