“Do NOT waste your time here”
Review of Copper Canyon Brewery - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Location is difficult to find. There is no server to seat you. Should have known right then the place was suspect. We ordered a pizza. It took 45 minutes and came out half raw and cheese was completely undercooked. WAY, WAY too much sauce and the crust was thick and spongy. Really, I love pizza, darn near any kind and this was inedible. We waited another 35 minutes and the server never came to check on us. Terrible food, mediocre service, lousy location. Don't bother.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The craft beer movement has spawned many brew pubs around the area. This one is worth the trip. Good variety of beers, and food is great.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We've been coming here annually for a "reunion lunch" of former employees, but NO MORE! Parking lot is full of huge potholes, and restaurant's decor was very dated. Food was mediocre at best and very expensive for what you got. I had what they called a Turkey Reuben. It was small and not that tasty. With a Coke and tax, the bill was $16. That's too much for a sandwich that was of poorer quality than what you could get at Wendy's or McDonald's. You can DEFINITELY do better than Copper Canyon! Try someplace else.

1  Thank joegee
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Food was mediocre. But the service was better than the food. Do not go there if you do not like the smell off cigars. They have a cigar bar and it can be a little overwhelming. Food is not too good. The waiter did try to compensate for the burger that was basically raw when served my colleague though.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My son just moved to Southfield so we decided to check out Copper Canon Brewery. Place looked nice so we decided to try it. Maybe it was an off day for them because I was very disappointed. Started by asking for a wheat beer. Sorry, NO wheat beer. Next I asked for a dark beer, sorry, no dark beer. Ok, I did settled
for whatever beer was available. Next, asked for a Pizza, Sorry, no pizza today, the oven isn't working. Really, I am in a brewery resturant with limited beer and NO Pizza!. We finally settled on some food which turned out to be average. During the meal our server was not very attentive, I watched him several times check his iPhone and take a few drinks from a beer glass. In the mean time I would just love another beer. Bottom-line, I will not return; I am sure I can find better beer and a pizza somewhere else. Copper Canyon has lost at least 4 customers.