This was a nice hotel minus the fact when the clerk asked for my debit card to ensure payment she failed to mention they were charging a $60 deposit for our room for the weekend inturn causing my bank account to overdraw. When we first got there I wouldn't complain about the view, your in Detroit go figure a parking lot. Someone flushed the toilet about a few minutes later heard running water pouring all over the floor the latch completely broke, luckily though they moved us one floor above no charge. All in all the heavenly beds were the best beds I've ever slept in. I would stay again just for the comfort of the beds. Just a little note there is nowhere around to eat but Speedways I would consider mapping out restaurants beforehand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the quiet suburbs and only being 20 minutes from downtown, The Westin Southfield Detroit is near many Fortune 500 headquarters and with access to the Southfield Town Center's 5 corporate towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Southfield Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Southfield Detroit Hotel Southfield
- Westin Southfield Detroit
- Southfield Westin