We headed out to Westin Southfield for a quick getaway. Overall I really enjoyed myself. The room was very clean which is extremely important to me!! Nice bathroom, wonderful shower. We were on the 9th floor which gave us a nice view! We had a lot of plans so we didn't spend a huge amount of time in the hotel room.. but I still enjoyed it. The bed was very comfy, the only drawback for me was the young man who checked me in... he was a bit snotty but other than that we had a blast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the quiet suburbs and only being 20 minutes from downtown, The Westin Southfield Detroit is near many Fortune 500 headquarters and with access to the Southfield Town Center's 5 corporate towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Southfield Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Southfield Detroit Hotel Southfield
- Westin Southfield Detroit
- Southfield Westin