Detroit Marriott Southfield
QualityInn
$129
$65
BestWestern.com
All reviewsconcierge floorfront deskstayed at the marriottrooms are clean and comfortableindoor poolwould stay here againroom servicebusiness travelerguest roomslobby areaking roomgreat roomhotel restaurantbusiness tripdetroitbarbarahighway
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Very clean and the service was magnificent at the front desk. Easy check in and easy check out.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2009

Everyone at the Southfield, MI, Marriott goes out of their way to make sure you feel at home and accomplish all that you need. From check in, to concierge lounge to restaurant to check out, my service was superb.

I travel nearly every week during the year (consultant) and the Marriott in Southfield has to be at the top of the list for me.

Next time in the Detroit area, I will be sure to return to this hotel and this team.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2009

I had the opportunity to stay 2 nights at the Southfield Marriott Hotel this past August. I must say hotel was very clean and the staff was first class. I would highly recommend this hotel to my business associates as well as my family if staying in the Southfield area.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2009

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Marriott Southfield in August and had a great experience! From the friendly Front Desk upon our arrival to our spotless room everything was excellent, as we would expect with a Marriott property. It was great having such a nice restaurant to dine in after a busy day right at the hotel.
The staff was excellent and very attentive for our entire stay.
It was a great value for our money and the location was right in the middle of everywhere we needed to go.
It was a great weekend away!!
We will be back!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2009

This hotel is a great value right now. We paid $69 a night with WIFI included. Hard to beat. This is a full service hotel for the most part. The room was updated with flat screen tv's. The bathroom is typical Marriott. The bed was nice, not too hard or soft.
I used the gym and it was one of the better gyms I have used recently. We did not use the pool. They had special parking for Marriott elite members. This was a nice perk.

The downside is really the location and service in the restaurant. Southfield is surrounded by businesses, so not much to do without driving. My guess in during the week this turns into a business traveler hotel It's not the end of the world, but if this is what your looking for then you should look elsewhere. We had a late day snack on Friday and the service was horrible. I figured it was just crowded, but we had breakfast on Sunday and the service was just as bad.

Overall the hotel is clean, safe, full service and a great value. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple