“So glad I found this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Empress Gardens

Empress Gardens
Ranked #62 of 201 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Shepherd, Michigan
“So glad I found this place!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I often sleep at an extended-stay hotel when doing business in the Southfield area. At last I have found a good, conveniently located place to eat! Empress Gardens has an extensive menu. It appears to be very popular with the locals as folks were streaming in for take out. I ordered broccoli beef with fried rice. I had enough to eat for three nights with the larger portion. All for around $10. That works for me. The food was tasty and more than met my needs. It's not the easiest place to find though. It's in a strip mall whose largest business has closed. Tucked back in the corner, in a small enclosed shopping area you will find Empress Gardens.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank luckygreen

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good Chinese food spot. Hugh shrimp with your fried rice.”
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Good Chinese food spot. Hugh shrimp with your fried rice.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook