“The Food YUM!”

Shield's Restaurant Bar Pizza
Ranked #12 of 207 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I really liked the pizza's they were wonderful! and the salad that I shared with my daughter was crisp and fixed to order and more than enough for us. Our waiter was excellant and was there to help with our every need. He was pleasant and very professional and the people were friendly and polite.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have been here many times with my family as a teenager and it was always great. 30 years later I still make it a point to stop here with my own family. The pizza alway keeps us coming back, its one of the best! Our last visit the service was not so good. Waitress was very absent after seating us. Took forever to get get drink refills and it wasn't even very busy. Thankfully the pizza did not dissapoint.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good Food, great service. Wait staff very friendly and efficient, even with an unexpected barrage of large parties!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Pizza is excellent and the wings are tasty. Good service and food selection.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

I had just ordered some pizza and was sipping my coke when I thought I should wash my hands. I left my book and some papers on the table, next to a full glass of coke mind you, and went to wash my hands. In the 40 seconds that I spent washing my hands someone (turned out to be the busboy) threw away my book and papers in the trash and took my coke away!!!!! They had "thought" that I'd left!!!!! Needless to say my book and papers were in the trash and basically ruined. When I spoke to manager about it he tried to hit on me instead of apologizing. He actually told me I was funny, and cute. I found that unprofessional and creepy. If you get the urge for pizza go to another spot. This location has horrible service.

2  Thank superdupergirl