“We had our own private dinning room”
Review of Tango

Tango
Ranked #21 of 211 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: French
Reviewed September 15, 2013

wanda our waitress was amazing. Just the right amount of attention. The food was good. The soups were especially good. And the would highly recommend the cheese cake to top it off.

1  Thank PhoenisSunDog

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I would write "Terrible" but usually reserve that designation for establishments with inedible food or wait staffs that are openly hostile. Short of that, Tango's Bistro fits the bill. People are forced to eat here because they are captive - there are very few options in the area, unless you want to drive. The food is average and boring, the service is indifferent, and price is high. The buffet (for both breakfast and lunch) is equivalent to one you can get for free at a Drury Inn on Holiday Inn Express. I have been here many times, but on my last visit during a business trip I ordered the chicken tacos. The menu selection is limited. The service was slow. It required 3 requests of the wait staff (plus escalation) to get any bread rolls at the table. The food server did not know who ordered what. They forgot beverages at the table. The food itself was dry and plain. If there was ANY decent alternative close by that I could walk to, I would go. Wish the Westin would boot these guys or upgrade so it is consistent with the property. Also, I find it interesting the number of single reviewer 5 star ratings for Tango's...hmmm...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Well worth the price of $16.95... if you left the property and went to a Bob Evans you probably would end up pay close to this in the end and not have as many choices.. juice and coffee included... omelets made to order..

1  Thank TravelerDan1
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Tangos is a hotel restaurant. I am a business traveler and end up here quite often for dinner. Can't find better service. The evening staff is friendly, attentive and efficient. They readily acknowledge return customers and drink / food preferences. The food is pretty good as well although the menus doesn't change much over the months. If you find yourself in the Southfield area I can recommend the Westin Tangos restaurant for dinner. Prices are in line with other hotel restaurants. I agree with some comments by other reviewers regarding less than stellar service by the breakfast staff and I have decided many months ago that it is not worth the hassle.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Literally, the most amazing service! The lounge attendants are attentive, genuine and conversational. I will definitely be back.