“The Best!”
Review of Bacco Ristorante

Bacco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 201 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
East Lansing, MI
“The Best!”
Reviewed May 7, 2010

I can not say enough good things about the owner and all the staff at Bacco. I am a teacher at a local community college. This is the second year Bacco has allowed me to bring in my students, who are studying the culinary arts and restaurant management, for an amazing day of education. We are served a wonderful first-rate meal and the owner, manager, chef and staff take an incredible amount of time out of their day to talk with each and every one of my students making sure they are getting a true understanding of Italian cuisine and their style of extremely professional service. This also is my favorite restaurant in the area. My husband and I drive over an hour to enjoy the excellent food and service which I feel is unmatched in the area.

1 Thank teedeeandchelchel

Hollywood Hills,CA
“Very Good Food, But The Prices on the Wine List Will Eat You Alive!”
Reviewed July 20, 2009

The title of my review says it all. The Italian food is quite good, the service is very attentive, the ambience is festive, busy and somewhat crowded. The food is definitely not inexpensive, but the prices on the extensive wine list are eye-poppingly high.

Since wine is, for me, an integral part of dinner, I doubt that I will be back, since I know that it is absolutely not necessary to spend 1/3 of the monthly mortgage payment to have a very nice bottle of wine with my dinner at most good restaurants.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Expensive but very good...”
Reviewed March 7, 2008

Expensive but very good food. Nice decoration inside. It's obvious many people go there to be seen. The question is whether the food and ambiance are worth the cost.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best fine dinning restaurant in town.”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Best fine dinning restaurant in town.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook