“Great food average service”
Review of Bacco Ristorante

Bacco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 203 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I found it to be an authentic Italian restaurant with great selection of dishes. I went for business dinner with other colleagues and enjoyed the food. However, our waiter wasn't friendly at all. One of our colleague was running late and the waiter was very impatient and boundary line rude in our wait for last friend.

There are newer reviews for Bacco Ristorante

Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you want a great meal, one that you will not forget, you need to visit Bacco Ristorante. I actually look forward to coming to Detroit for this restaurant. The whole Family runs this place and all the food is made super fresh.

1  Thank happyinLG
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Tell you what, I have been in this restaurant yesterday and I was quite impressed by the quality of the food. Being an italian, I can guarantee that the quality of the food is upper level even for italian standards. We started with a squid appetizer, the sea bass. The wine selection was wide, bread was home made and the dessert was incredible. Best italian restaurant in the detroit area

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious no doubt about it. BUT it is dark inside and you TO WAIT soooo long.
That is a shame who want to wait for a main dish almost 2 hours.
Yes it is not cheap but i am ok with this if everything else is
fine. Loved the fact that the waiters were speaking italian.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was in Southfield on business and went to this restaurant with 14 people. The service and food was good. The only compliant was at the end of the dinner, it took too long to get the bill and we had to stop another waiter to get it. I would go back again if asked but would try other places as well.