“Best Middle Eastern in Oakland County.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grape Leaves Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 201 Restaurants in Southfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Best Middle Eastern in Oakland County.”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My family and I are frequent guests at both the Troy and Southfield establishments. We are never disappointed when we come. Though their chicken ghallabah is not to be missed, I typically eat simply lentil soup (whole and crushed are both amazing) and a side lik rice with vermicellis and almonds or home fries. The service is excellent and it is in a great location. I have never been disappointed once.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Russell W

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Great Food. Fair Prices. Good Service.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have been to Grape Leaves every few weeks for the past several months, and it never disappoints. The falafel platter is great, baba ghanooj and hummus are among the best. Delicious home made pita fresh from the oven. Chicken shawarma sandwiches and their crushed lentil soup are excellent. There is a lot on the menu that I haven not tried, but what I have enjoyed are the ample servings, prices are more than fair, and food quality is excellent. It may be among the best Middle Eastern restaurants in the Detroit area, and that's saying something! Go and enjoy without hesitation.

• Visited October 2013