“Meal very good & helpful staff”
Review of Zoup!

Zoup!
Ranked #15 of 211 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

1st time at Zoup. Ordered online for a group of 10 for a potluck work lunch before the store opened. Staff called me back upon their opening to confirm something I had written in the comments; when they found out it was our first time at Zoup, they decided to add an extra soup onto the order at no charge. When I went to pick up, I wasn't sure where to go, so I just got in line. I was impressed that their friendly staff was actively engaging those in line in conversation and offering them samples. When they found out I had already ordered, they sent me to directly to the register where my order was already complete, hot, well packaged, and they even offered to carry it to my car. The person who rang me up was very helpful and friendly too.

1  Thank Stacy P

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Great soup selection, but very over priced. The staff is kind of scary, which leads me to believe that they don't pay very well. With so many other choices in the area for less money, I see no reason to go back.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you love soup you need to go to this place. They have so many different soups and most are so good. They also have some that are dairy free, and vegetarian. They let you taste the different soups as well. They also have some good salads.

1  Thank lcr8720
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Cool place if you like soups. Different ones every day & fresh

1  Thank daniel c
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Soup is a comfort food. While working in Troy, MI., I would visit the Zoup location there. I currently reside in Southfield, MI, where I visit the location on Northwestern Hwy. My favorites are the favorites of many offered everyday.......Lobster Bisque and Pot Pie. Yummie to the tummie. When I'm traveling and I see a Zoup franchise, I'm know I can purchase some good soup. The other menu items are good too. I especially like the Chicken Ceasar salad. Fresh bread is also offered to accompany that great soup.