“Not a Good Value”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Not a Good Value”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Great soup selection, but very over priced. The staff is kind of scary, which leads me to believe that they don't pay very well. With so many other choices in the area for less money, I see no reason to go back.

southfield
“Yum”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you love soup you need to go to this place. They have so many different soups and most are so good. They also have some that are dairy free, and vegetarian. They let you taste the different soups as well. They also have some good salads.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank lcr8720
Westerville, Ohio
“I'm a soup junkie!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Cool place if you like soups. Different ones every day & fresh

Visited July 2012
1 Thank daniel c
Southfield, MI
“Good Soup--year around”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Soup is a comfort food. While working in Troy, MI., I would visit the Zoup location there. I currently reside in Southfield, MI, where I visit the location on Northwestern Hwy. My favorites are the favorites of many offered everyday.......Lobster Bisque and Pot Pie. Yummie to the tummie. When I'm traveling and I see a Zoup franchise, I'm know I can purchase some good soup. The other menu items are good too. I especially like the Chicken Ceasar salad. Fresh bread is also offered to accompany that great soup.

• Visited November 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“Great and Different”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

A nice change of pace. Great choices on the menu at a reasonable price. I try to visit at least once each time I am in town.

• Visited August 2011