“Good Soup--year around”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Zoup!

Zoup!
Ranked #14 of 201 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Southfield, MI
“Good Soup--year around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

Soup is a comfort food. While working in Troy, MI., I would visit the Zoup location there. I currently reside in Southfield, MI, where I visit the location on Northwestern Hwy. My favorites are the favorites of many offered everyday.......Lobster Bisque and Pot Pie. Yummie to the tummie. When I'm traveling and I see a Zoup franchise, I'm know I can purchase some good soup. The other menu items are good too. I especially like the Chicken Ceasar salad. Fresh bread is also offered to accompany that great soup.

• Visited November 2011

Columbus, Ohio
“Great and Different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

A nice change of pace. Great choices on the menu at a reasonable price. I try to visit at least once each time I am in town.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Ron C
“Great, ever changing variety. Wonderful, fairly fast take-out service. Tasty ingredients”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2009