“Try the Spinach Salad!”

Ranked #5 of 208 Restaurants in Southfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We visited at lunch time. They were kind of busy, but we still received fantastic service. Our server successfully managed to be attentive without being intrusive. That's not always easy to do.

They have a very nice menu; lots of options with something for everyone. I had the spinach salad with Greek dressing and it truly was one of the tastiest salads I've ever had. There are lots of Greek dishes to choose from. They are known for their ribs, but I haven't tried them yet.

It's very nice inside, and very clean. That's always a plus.

I don't think you'll be disappointed here. Check it out.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was recomme ded by our hotel. Excellent! More food than you could possibly eat. We had the ribs & chicken. 12-bone delicous pork ribs with 2 pieces of chicken. We chose side salad and hashbrowns. Comes with a very large piece of garlic bread. You definitely get your money's worth. Service was also very good. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I concur with the other reviewers. The portions were huge and the prices was perfect. We had a party of 8. All ordered something different from the catfish to the BBQ combos to the fried jumbo chicken wings and everyone was satisfied. Most of the sides tasted fantastic, especially the greens. Me and my husband will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was such an excellent restaurant specializing in BBQ. They had a lot of specialty drinks in the menu and the one I got with peach puree, ice cream and amaretto was awesome! The portions are huge and the price was very reasonable.

1  Thank Tiffany C
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We (a party of 8) just got in Detroit yesterday. Today we all ordered Carryout. We ordered The big shooter combo. We had 3 different orders. The options ( ribs, shrimp, pork chops, fish, chicken breasts, & scallops) only $22.00 for any 3.--plus 1 hot side & one cold side dish.---all of us had plenty to eat with some leftover. The food was very very good. I had fish & it was just as good as most Florida restaurants.