Comfort Suites Southfield
Orbitz.com
$199
Westin.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast was deliciousnice hotelindoor poolhotel staydetroit areabusiness centeroff the highwaybusiness tripeasy accesslawrencederricktechmichigancleanlinessconference
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've stayed here before, and when I'm in the area, I will return. I had an early morning meeting, the breakfast area was quite full, and the staff kindly allowed me the use of a meeting room. Great service, beyond my expectation. Room was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
David D, General Manager at Comfort Suites Southfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you received exceptional service during your stay. Customer Service is very important to us and we are glad to hear that we provided that to you along with cleanliness.

We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed here recently after reading recommendations on trip advisor. I was not disappointed. The staff were very friendly. Carlos who checked me in had excellent customer service and asked me a few times if everything was ok. Other staff were also polite. I had a king suite. The room was spacious and the bed was so comfortable that I did not want to get up in the morning. Breakfast was good hot items included scrambled eggs. On my last day I had time to use the jacuzzi and pool, both were nice to use. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

We are pleased to hear that your recent stay at our hotel was a very good experience for you. Our commitment to our guest is Customer Service, Cleanliness and Security. We are happy to hear that Carlo provided exceptional service to you. He has been a wonderful asset to our hotel. Providing complimentary amenities is very important to today's travelers'; we are glad that you enjoyed our amenities in our hotel.

We thank you for your recent review and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel is average for a Comfort Suites and is in need of some updating. The complimentary breakfast was a nice benefit. A refrigerator and microwave in the room were a nice surprise too. The best part about this hotel was the staff and in particular the front desk staff. I have to mention that I/we have stayed in many hotels all over the country and I met an amazing person/associate at this hotel, Carlo Hesano who I felt like we were family. His sincere sympathy for my wife's condition was extremely helpful for me. This young man helped me deal with my emotions from my wife's procedure and I will always be thankful for that. Thank you Carlo and all the best to you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

We sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel during your recent stay with us. During the circumstances that brought you to our property, we are happy to hear about the wonderful service you received from my staff and most importantly from Carlo.

Carlo has been an asset to our property from day one upon being hired. We hope that your wife is recovering well and that the next time you come to our area it will be under different circumstances.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Poor location and room on ground floor meant we listened to squeaky floors above us all night. Breakfast run out by 8 am. Nearby restaurants nothing to write home about. Stayed due to sports event. Hopefully will not be back.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
David D, General Manager at Comfort Suites Southfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide us with feedback during your recent stay. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. We have outlined your concerns and have addressed the appropriate departments. We hope to be of better service to you in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We held a national conference at the Comfort Suites in Southfield and were extremely pleased with all aspects of the event. The rooms are very large. We had two rooms each with four people and utilized two beds and the sofa sleeper in each and none of us had a complaint. A terrific room rate was negotiated for our group. The meeting room was easily accessible and the staff worked to meet our needs. This hotel has an excellent, full breakfast and coffee 24/7. My only complaint is that the pool area didn't open until 9 a.m. Way too late in the day to utilize for exercise in the morning, but the fitness center with newer equipment was open 24/7. Many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
David D, General Manager at Comfort Suites Southfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

It was certainly a pleasure having the honor to welcome all of you into our hotel for your national conference. Our hotel was grateful to be chosen for this year's annual conference. We are grateful to read about the comfort of our guest rooms; how you enjoyed the amenities and most importantly the outstanding customer service you’re recently received. We hope to see you in the near future. Again, thank you for taking time to review our hotel.