“Great rooms, nice service, great stay!”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Southfield
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Southfield
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Really was suprised by the spacious rooms! A perfect suite for my husband and I. Lots of space.
Service was nice at the front desk. The associate was very professional and friendly.
Used the pool and hot tub. Very overly clorinated- it bleached my bathing suit.
Breakfast was wonderful and got to try out the new pancake maker I have heard about. It was very fun! :)

Room Tip: I think they're all good! We had two rooms and both were equally nice!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 2, 2011

The front desk staff were friendly and helpful; providing dining places and directions. The woman who worked in the kitchen (Charisma) provided a wonderful breakfast every morning. She was so friendly - always smiling; always seemed glad to see us each morning and made us feel very welcomed to the breakfast room. She even asked if we needed anything and checked to make sure we were satisfied with our room. I would return to this hotel just to see Charisma again!

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Very spacious & clean room. Staff were extremely friendly & helpful. We were in town for the Woodward Dream Cruise (1st time). Staff suggested excellent restaurant (& directions)for dining, to the cruise & even helped us out very early in the morning with helpful tips on where to run (exercise). Very nice bike/running path nearby. Also, restaurants, ice cream & coffee venues within walking distance. Most important, though were the happy, smiling staff so we made it a point to enter & exit through the lobby just to see them!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stopped here on our way to greenfield village. At check-in, they didn't have any double bed rooms but the king suite had a pull out couch so there was enough room for the four of us, very spacious room. There were 2 T.V.'s which was great! The bathtub was big enough for a relaxing bath. We found a TGIF's nearby & had a great dinner. My kids enjoyed the pool & the hot tub was great. Of course, the free breakfast was nice in the morning. We would stay here again if going to the area.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

couetney at the front desk was great she helped us with all of our needs. The breakfast
bar was wonderful. charisha she was great and she helped us and the food was on time and good.

the ray family said thank you and we will come again.

from deborah west

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have a wife and 2 kids 16 and 8. We came up for the weekend. But after seeing the Holiday Inn and what it had to offer, we wanted to stay the weekend. THIS Holiday Inn had a wonderful staff and a lot of amenities to offer. Pool and Jacuzzi were great. Breakfast was filling and offered many items. VERY, VERY CLEAN Holiday Inn.
The Business center in the hotel (is where I'm filing this out), is very accessible. There are 8 restaurants within walking distance across the parking lot. I literally found nothing wrong.. I WILL be back and tell many others of this place. A big thanks to the staff here. The friendliest I've experienced from a Holiday Inn.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I had some water damage in my home that required extensive work. I had to leave my home for over 30 days while contractors were doing repairs. This location became my 2nd home and for the most part it was a good experience.

You simply can not beat the breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links, pancakes made to order, fresh fruit, yougurt just to name a few...all I can say is look out McDonalds!

The management left me with mixed feelings though...there were those who were very nice (Thank you Andy and Carissma) and then there was the on site manager (Laura) who was rude and very unprofessional.

I guess it depends on who you ask but once this is over and I am back at home I will continue to stay at Holiday Inn's when necessary...
"BUT I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO THAT LOCATION AGAIN!!!"

Ms. Thompson