$100
$79
CandlewoodSuites
$98
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$109
$106
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$117
$74
$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$164
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$85
Red Roof
All reviewsfelt like homekitchen areabed was comfortabletrashpanssleeping
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Its a wonderful Hotel with great customer service,great suites and great prices. the front desk clerk Halima was very nice and helpful she was able to answer all my question.my hotel stay and its employees are just wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - Northwestern Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your business. It's terrific to hear you had a good stay with us. Thank you again for choosing our hotel on Northwestern Highway.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was genuinely pleased with my stay at this Extended Stay location. Brenda France is an excellent manager and she knows the secret that guests want to feel they are special and not just another number. I was upgraded to a king when I checked in because there were no queen rooms available. When I needed to extend my stay, Brenda was kind enough to allow me to remain in the same room. This is a very smart manager and business woman. I also have to say Hadima was exceptional when I checked in and was so accomodating to my needs during my stay. This is a well run establishment.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - Northwestern Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for the great review of our property. I am so pleased to hear you have been happy with your stay. It's rewarding to hear you speak so highly of our management and staff. We appreciate your kind words and most importantly your business. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have been met with great service and extremely friendly workers. The front desk clerk, Halima, has been overly accommodating. Every time I have a request or an issue that arises, she has solely been overly kind and welcoming to my requests. Welcoming both myself, and my fiance with a smile, she has taken our stay there from an average, to a very pleasing stay. Thank you to Halima for this pleasant treatment.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - Northwestern Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We strive to create great customer service and a home away from home for our guests. It sounds like Halima has done just that for you. Thank you very much for choosing our location in Southfield. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I spent eleven days at this location and I was treated so nicely. I was upgraded to a king room when I arrived because there were no queens available. Brenda France, the manager, was kind enough to allow me to stay in the room when I had to extend. This is a very customer oriented manager. I have travelled a lot over the years and I think the most important quality a hotel can convey is that you are special and not just another check in - check out number. When Hadima checked me in and then when I had additional requests durimg my stay, she was very friendly and accomodating. I would recommend this location as I also found the room very clean and inviting after a day of working..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - Northwestern Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's very rewarding to hear that our management and staff made you feel at home and took such good care of you. I appreciate you sharing that with us. Thank you for choosing our location in Southfield. I do hope if you are ever in the area again that you will stay with us once more.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have never experienced customer service so great and so helpful as I have here. The front desk clerk, Consuela (sorry if the spelling is wrong) has been of great help to me and my child. Her attention to detail, warm personality, and professional demeanor speaks volumes about her as a person as well as the type of people that this company invest in as employees. I know it can be difficult working in customer service but Consuela makes it look easy and she does it with so much class. Her entire personality brings great credit to herself and this company as she consistently exemplifies an immense, profound, and solid person that takes pride in her work and those that she comes in contact with.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ChiefXec
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - Northwestern Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your glowing review of your stay with us. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with us. I was thrilled to hear Conswella provided such exceptional service to you and your family. We appreciate your business and do hope you will stay with us again soon. Thank you very much!