“Great Experience”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Southfield
Twinsburg, Ohio
“Great Experience”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I spend over 75 nights at various Marriott's and their affiliates. My stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Southfield Michigan was outstanding . My room was spotless and the entire staff was very friendly and accommodating. A great experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jeremy S, General Manager at Courtyard Detroit Southfield, responded to this review, February 7, 2017
Thank you Bob! We provide all of our guests with clean/spotless rooms. Our staff is so very friendly and accommodating. Please visit again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Polish first
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had such a nice experience the first week of my business trip, I came back the next week for another stay. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very clean, the renovations are appealing and my overall stay was very relaxing. I was able to enjoy happy hour with the most kind, upbeat bartender ever(Ari) she is great at her job!! Special thanks to Lattice, your friendly smile and kind words made me very happy I chose to stay at the Courtyard Marriott Southfield.

1 Thank DeeDee D
Thank you for the review DeeDee! I love to hear about guests returning for additional stays due to our friendly staff, clean rooms, and updated look from our renovation. I hope we see you again for future trips.
Liberty Township, Ohio
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel was very accomadating for the hockey team. The staff was wonderful and the helpful. The rooms were very nice. We appricate their hospitality. Setting up the group rate and room block was easy and they even sent a web link for easy access.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Hi Hockeymom! We love being able to host all sports teams and other groups. I look forward to future groups joining us again!!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed at the Courtyard prior to the renovations and now after and the difference is night and day. The renovations are amazing and the new lobby is very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
We are very proud of the work that was completed on the hotel. It provided us a clean/contemporary feel. The renovation was fantastic, and I am glad you recognized that. Please come see us again!!
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Each time my staff and I had our quarterly sales meetings here at the Courtyard Marriott Detroit Southfield, we were treated with respect...care and concern of our event. Everything beginning with the booking our meeting to the food was absolutely EXCELLENT!

My agency no longer has to search for a location for any our events because the Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Southfield will be where the Culver Insurance Group LLc. will be :)

Thank you Lattice, all your professional and lovely staff for accommodating my agency meetings

Tiffany Gillery
Office Manager
Culver Insurance Group LLC.

Room Tip: Call LATTICE to set up your event!
Green Features: The Courtyard Marriott Detroit Southfield is Very environmentally-friendly :)
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Tiffany G
Thank you Tiffany!! It is music to my ears that your agency no longer feels the need to search anywhere else but here. It is my goal to ensure that does not change!!!
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is a great place to have meetings or stay. I have had a meeting here and also a group stay during the week of the Auto Show. I have nothing bad to say. They have treated us very well and I really like the new renovation. The new colors, beds and and artwork are way above what I have seen in other Courtyards in the area. The rooms were very clean and the pillowtop beds were very comfortable. I will definately stay here again when I am in the area on business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott A
This is a great location for meetings and stays!! Thank you for saying such great things about us Scott!!
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed 3 nights . The hotel was clean , modern and fresh. The front desk staff, and other other staff was amazing very friendly and helpful. The room is nice, clean and good linen. The mattress is comfortable . Good hotel overall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family