“Great for a quick lunch...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Kabob Mediterranean Grille & Catering
Ranked #24 of 208 Restaurants in Southfield
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 2, 2014

When in Detroit, I usually swing by and pick something up from here. It is pretty good, very convenient to walk to from where I stay. They make the food relatively quick even when crowded and is very clean.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was in Detroit for a technology conference from July 29-31 and CK was one of the lunch caterers. The food started causing a commotion as they were setting up, just because it smelled so good! Everything from hummus to stuffed grape leaves, tabbouleh and lamb...my mouth waters just thinking about the delicious food they provided.

The next time I'm in Detroit, I'll be sure to swing by CK Mediterranean Grill!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I took out dinner tonight. We ordered the falafel wraps. They were delicious and came with a choice of hummus or garlic sauce. The lentil soup was "excellent" per my picky husband. This little gem is moderately priced, offers good value and has the most friendly and honest employees I have come into contact with in a long time. They really care about the customer. I highly recommend.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was my first experience with Mediterranean food. It was very good, the service was quick. I had a chicken wrap and a salad with crunchy fried bread on top. They were both very good! I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I had a coupon from restaurant.com purchased specifically for our trip to Detroit. We got to the restaurant around 6:30 or 7:00. They had the chairs on the table and werer moping the floors with Pinsol. The smell was so strong, that it nearly knocked us over when we opened the door. Needless to say we didn't stay.... Very disappointed since we heard the food was so good.