Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$136
$126
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$120
$160
$120
$89
$86
Travelocity
Martha's Vineyard Bed & Breakfast(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$205
Orbitz.com
$230
Official Site
Old Harbor Inn(South Haven)
$210
  • Pool
Seymour House(South Haven)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo double bedsroom was cleanacross the streetstayed here for one nightdairy baroff the highwaysherman's ice creamfitness centervery nice hotelfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againnice staypool and hot tubclose to townblueberry festivalcookiesdowntown area
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a king suite that was very spacious and comfortable. Loved the jacuzzi that even had a rubber duck. All staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast had a great mix of hot and cold foods and included fresh fruit. There was a lovely outdoor patio where one could have breakfast. There was a very nice indoor pool and hot tub. The decor in the lobby was a step above most Hamptons. The location is convenient. Sherman's amazing dairy bar is just about .1 mile away.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Shelly D, Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Hampton Inn. We work extremely hard to showcase our Hamptonality to all of our guests. I'm glad to hear they exceeded your expectations of service. Sherman's is definitely a place to stop when visiting the great South Haven area, and actually right across the street from us :-) We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Excellent hotel. Very clean, great location, delicious breakfast. Would highly recommend this hotel. Friendly and courteous staff very helpful with directions and knowledgeable on local events. Cant wait to book another trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the very kind review! I will pass your compliments along to our front desk and housekeeping team. They work very hard each and every day to make sure our guests are taken care of and are comfortable during their time with us. Should you travel to the South Haven area again in the future, please keep us in mind. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Quick two night vacation with the kids and another family. Thanks to Ruth at the front desk for making sure we had two rooms that were adjoining so we could keep an eye on the kids. Great indoor pool, kids loved it. Closed a little early on the weekends (10pm). We had rooms with two double beds. With over 1,000 nights at Hilton properties all over the world and these were by far the 2 smallest beds I have ever seen. Location was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Shelly D, Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to South Haven. I pleased to hear that you found the staff to be wonderful for they really are and I will pass your appreciation on to them (especially Ruth)!! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel and especially the pool! We strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests! We hope to accommodate you again soon in South Haven!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We stayed here for a long weekend with our two grandkids. First, the staff at the hotel were wonderful - they were very accommodating and friendly. However, the hotel is in need of some work. The rooms are small (we had a king and a sofa bed) and difficult to move around in. When we booked we were unable to see a photo of the room or room configuration. In addition, I would have preferred two doubles but could not even figure out if they had them available. The bathroom needed renovation. The breakfast was sub-par and the pool was okay - could have been cleaner. But since we didn't spend much time in the hotel, all of this could be overlooked. There are not a lot of hotel options in this area, so we went with a Hampton Inn where I've had good experiences in the past. This is probably the least appealing Hampton Inn I've stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. My sincere apologies that your stay was not pleasant, I will address this with our Housekeeping Manager and upper management.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

My daughter (9) and I took a last minute vacation to South Haven to meet up with a friend she met while here last year. On such short notice, most of the near-beach rentals were booked, so we opted for a motel as close to town as we could find. The reviews seemed pretty positive of this motel, and it was only one night, so I figured "why not?"

I have to say I was pleased with the motel overall. I didn't realize it had a pool and hot tub when I made the reservation (just wasn't paying attention), so that was a nice surprise. My daughter made good use of it the night we were there.

The room, and especially the bathroom, were very clean. I've been in some pretty high end hotels that were not this clean, so that too was a positive.

I know this may sound trivial, but kudos for them having a decent selection of channels to watch on TV. If you've ever traveled with one or more kids and wanted just a little bit of downtime before bed, or when getting ready in the morning, it was very nice to have a decent selection of kids channels to choose from. As a parent I really appreciated that.

Honestly, we could have walked from here to where the shops were in town (long walk), but there was a decent amount of parking available while we were there so driving into town was not a problem.

Breakfast in the morning was about what you'd expect, and was enough to tie us over until we got to town to have breakfast there.

In a pinch this was a good choice for us while visiting South Haven.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Shelly D, Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind review! We very much appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing. I will definitely pass along your praises to our housekeeping team. They work very hard to make sure our guests are taken care of. If you have any ideas on what you think would take our breakfast to the next level, I would love to hear your thoughts! Should you travel South Haven again in the future, we hope to see you again