“Very Nice”

Hampton Inn South Haven
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in South Haven
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is clean, a good value and in a great location. We were able to walk from the hotel into the downtown area for shopping and dining, which was a big plus to not have to drive around looking for parking spots. I'm glad we chose The Hampton Inn instead of another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
southhaven1555, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for taking time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I am glad that your stay was wonderful and look forward in seeing you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn South Haven

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is clean and the staff is extremely helpful. Although the hotel is smoke free, we did have a problem with our first room smelling like cigarettes. The woman at the front desk immediately moved us to another room and handled the situation in a professional manner.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
southhaven1555, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Reena mehta

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had a great stay at Hampton South Haven. So close to town and the rooms were quiet and clean. My husband loved the free internet and having breakfast there saved us a lot of money. The breakfast was good and hot with many choices.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
southhaven1555, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Reena Mehta

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The staff was very helpful and willing to fulfill our requests in a timely manner. I needed a refrigerator in the room and one was promptly brought to me at my arrival. Due to conditions beyond the hotel's control, part of the building lost power in the morning. The staff managed to still serve a hot breakfast and made it appear as if nothing was wrong.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is in excellent condition and is very convenient, right off the interstate. Very clean and a clearly superior breakfast. There were very noisy teenagers staying there and that was the only drawback. We will stay again when in South Haven.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I travel extensively and always find the Hampton Inn has the most comfortable beds. Often I choose the Hampton over another hotel just because of the beds! I also appreciate the cleanliness of the room and bathroom (I can actually feel good about taking a bath in the bathtub.). I find the breakfast meets my selective taste palette. And I have always recognized that the front desk personnel is gracious and accommodating.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The staff was very friendly and room very clean. Stayed while passing through on vacation and the 3 of us all enjoyed it. We did only have twin beds but that was all they had left and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was typical and satisfying.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
The Inn at Harbor Shores
The Inn at Harbor Shores
#2 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph

Been to Hampton Inn South Haven? Share your experiences!