Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$136
$126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$138
$120
Martha's Vineyard Bed & Breakfast(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$205
Seymour House(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$155
$230
Official Site
Old Harbor Inn(South Haven)
$210
  • Pool
Sun n Sand Resort(South Haven)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstwo double bedsroom was cleanacross the streetstayed here for one nightdairy baroff the highwaysherman's ice creamfitness centervery nice hotelfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againnice staypool and hot tubclose to townblueberry festivalcookiesdowntown area
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I stay here routinely when in town for work. Always pleased, excellent clean comfortable rooms, fantastic breakfast, great pool area, exceptional staff. I am here two or three times a month and they greet me by name wheni walk through the door, makes me feel like I'm home when I'm away from home.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the South Haven Michigan Hampton Inn. The whole place is clean, bed was comfortable, and the free breakfast was a notch above many other hotels in this price category. But just a notch above, not spectacular. One night we found cookies at the front desk, and they were great. We would have liked to stay on the lake, but the local spots did not look appealing online and seeing them in person made me glad we opted to stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank coolcarm
Reviewed July 25, 2011

If you need a hotel in South Haven, this Hampton Inn is where you want to stay. We've tried a number of them, and this is the best. In town are some more local places, but for cleanliness, predictability, value for the price, this is it. It is much better than the other chain hotels close by.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank stlanderson
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This hotel had very nice rooms and provided a great breakfast in the morning! This is why I am rating it a 4. I would have given them a 5 if they wouldn't have canceled my reservation a month after making it for a king size bed as part of a large block of rooms with the same last name as my reservation. The hotel was very full, and they weren't sure they would be able to get us in for our two nights. Luckily, we got a place to sleep and got the rate for the block of rooms. The cancellation had no notes explaining why the reservation was cancelled and I never recieved a phone call with any inquiries approx a month prior to my arrival. There was no deposit required and payment was expected upon departure. After a week traveling across the country with no boarding issues, this was quite disappointing. We really wanted the king sized bed we reserved, and felt that the desk clerk could have been more understanding concerning the issue.

Room Tip: Probably want to double, triple check your reservations to make sure they aren't canceled.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Enessgt
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I guess it all has to do with the season but I found it hard to have to pay $125 for the same room I paid $70 for in the 'off season' . Later in July the rates skyrocket to $170 a night when I looked up a different weekend too! We go to South Haven for Gingerman Raceway and there is a huge price difference between Memorial day and Labor day vs. the rest of the year. BUT if you can get past the price gauging, it is a nice Hampton with the quality I've come to expect from Hampton. The bed was comfy, shower with good water pressure and room was quiet. My only complaint was the 'motion detector' on the A/C that shut off at 4am and woke us up both nights! We couldn't get the A/C to turn back on until 5am and that was annoying to miss an hour of sleep like that. The 2nd night it kicked back on right away so I'm not sure what fluke was about the 1st night. The breakfast staff was all smiles and very attentive both mornings so that was nice though. There was plenty of parking available despite them being 'sold out' so that was nice as well.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the elevator or stairwel!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple