Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$157
$126
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$140
Martha's Vineyard Bed & Breakfast(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$205
Seymour House(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$155
$230
Official Site
Old Harbor Inn(South Haven)
$210
  • Pool
Sun n Sand Resort(South Haven)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstwo double bedsroom was cleanacross the streetstayed here for one nightdairy baroff the highwaysherman's ice creamfitness centervery nice hotelfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againnice staypool and hot tubclose to townblueberry festivalcookiesdowntown area
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I guess it all has to do with the season but I found it hard to have to pay $125 for the same room I paid $70 for in the 'off season' . Later in July the rates skyrocket to $170 a night when I looked up a different weekend too! We go to South Haven for Gingerman Raceway and there is a huge price difference between Memorial day and Labor day vs. the rest of the year. BUT if you can get past the price gauging, it is a nice Hampton with the quality I've come to expect from Hampton. The bed was comfy, shower with good water pressure and room was quiet. My only complaint was the 'motion detector' on the A/C that shut off at 4am and woke us up both nights! We couldn't get the A/C to turn back on until 5am and that was annoying to miss an hour of sleep like that. The 2nd night it kicked back on right away so I'm not sure what fluke was about the 1st night. The breakfast staff was all smiles and very attentive both mornings so that was nice though. There was plenty of parking available despite them being 'sold out' so that was nice as well.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the elevator or stairwel!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chris W
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I unexpectedly spent the night here, so I didn't have any reviews to go on. I knew Hampton Inn had quality and I couldn't go wrong. The hotel is very close to the interstate, downtown South Haven and the lakefront/beaches/marina. The value was great. My AAA rate was $72, very good compared to most Hampton Inns. The room was nice, passed the bedbug check, comfy. Breakfast was very good. Fruit, pastries, you-make waffles, cereal, juices, coffee, tea, sausage, eggs.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Nice & quiet, good breakfast. I would like to come back in for the tulip festival next year.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2010

We got a two room suite for our 3 night stay since the nightly rate was only about $40 more than the standard room rate. Each room had a large flat screen television, a screened window and separate air conditioners. Also included was a large whirlpool which was located in the open living area. The rooms were usual Hamtpton Inn clean I've come to expect along with a mini-fridge, microwave and comfy king bed. There was a lot of traffic noise, however, as our room was located on the highway (west) side of the hotel. We wanted to switch to the other side hotel but no suites were available. The windows don't seal very well either so the traffic noise seemed really loud at first, but we got used to it. We opened the windows on cool nights for fresh air and to avoid the (normal) noisy air conditioner. One night was too warm to open the widows, so we used only the A/C unit in living room and turned off the one in the bedroom for less noise. There was no A/C, nor any available drinking water, in the fitness center so the room was like a dank sweat box with one small desk fan sitting on the floor for circulating the air. The breakfast/lobby area was very nice and included two large sofas. The single guest computer lacked privacy, being located in the open lobby across from the check in counter, however it worked fine along with its B/W printer. Despite a few shortcomings, this is a fine Hampton Inn overall; just try to get a room on the east side if you can.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 8514Dana
Reviewed August 29, 2010

The overall condition of the hotel was good. Our room was clean and comfy and the breakfast items were fresh and served in a nice clean environment, which was important to us. The location of this hotel is great, just a short distance from the downtown area. The rates were very reasonable and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple