“Wine Tasting Trip”

Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in South Haven

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sugar Land
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This Baymont Inn was clean and functional. The beds were comfortable and the towels thick and fluffy. The AC worked well, without hint of mold to which I'm sensitive. I did not expect the full breakfast offerings, from waffles to yogurt and oatmeal. Staff was friendly. Elevator carpet needed vacuuming and there was remodeling going on somewhere (new carpeting). Great location for my purpose.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

GM_Baymont_S_Haven, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank You for choosing the Baymont Inn & Suites of Souh Haven. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and taking your time to let us know about your stay. We hope to see you in the future.
Danvers, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel for the price. Location wise, it is a mile or two from downtown but it is right next to the highway. The room was spacious and clean. The lobby was very nice. I was impressed with the continental breakfast, it had a lot of options including cereal, donuts, bagels, muffins, waffles, fruit, and biscuits and gravy(!). Service was good, with just a couple small complaints. I had asked for a noon checkout when I checked in the night before. In the morning when I came to get breakfast, I went to confirm the late checkout, which was a good idea since I was not on the list. And then, at around 11:30, housekeeping walked in and apologized, saying the front desk told her that I had left. This is not a big issue, but I would recommend that staff work on communication between each other. All in all though, I am pleased with my stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn & Suites of South Haven. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us hope to see you again. Hope you enjoyed South Haven.
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Haven
The Inn at Harbor Shores
The Inn at Harbor Shores
#2 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven
Address: 1555 Phoenix St, South Haven, MI 49090-7908 (Formerly Ramada Lighthouse Inn and Conference Center)
Location: United States > Michigan > Van Buren County > South Haven
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in South Haven
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven 2*
Baymont Inn & Suites is a 100% non-smoking hotel conveniently located just off of I-196 on Exit 20. We offer Deluxe Complimentary Breakfast Bar, Indoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub with adjacent Sundeck, Fitness Room, Free Wireless High Speed Internet, Business Center, Full Service Conference Center with Catering provided by Brann’s Catering, Meeting Room with a capacity of up to 50 people. All guest rooms offer Microwave, Mini-fridge, Hair dryer, 32” LED TV and Coffee maker. We are 1 mile from downtown South Haven's shopping district and 1.5 miles from the beaches.Our Conference Center is perfect for Wedding receptions, Family/Class reunions, Birthday Parties, Business meetings or any other large events of up to 300 people.Our Award winning staff will help fulfill any of your needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Lighthouse Hotel South Haven