“Very good family Italian”
Review of Maria's

Maria's
Ranked #4 of 70 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Wausau
“Very good family Italian”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Crowded even in winter but worth the wait. Very reasonable, very good Italian food, and now serving their own wine. A few sidewalk tables in warm weather. I like the spaghetti and meatballs!

• Visited January 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I'm in the navy and have eaten at a lot of places, especially Italian. For me, this place hit the spot in so many ways. I loved the atmosphere, cozy and warm, The staff were professional and quite attentive.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Italianlover69
South Haven, Michigan, United States
“Great Food - Terrific Staff”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This small restaurant in downtown South Haven has wonderful Italian food. Good pizza and I love the lasagna. We enjoy coming here as a couple or bringing our family. Good atmosphere, good food, and even their own wine.

My most recent experience was with a group of 18 children and parents. We were Christmas Caroling downtown and made plans to start here with pizza. They have a nice size upper room and we took it over. They had 8 pizzas and pitchers of soft drinks for us when we arrived. They were so accommodating to our group, you would have thought we were big spenders. The children felt very special eating out like this and had a great experience.

Can speak highly enough of this quality place - simple lunch, romantic dinner, or with a large group of children.

• Visited December 2012
Detroit
“Good atmosphere, terrible food”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere is warm, cozy and our server was excellent. However, the pasta was really ... Not good. I wanted so much to like it.

Chicago
“Good sized portions.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The portions are very generous. We thought the food was good but not great. Seems like a nice family place. Our server was a little perplexed when I asked which dish he would recommend based on the two I was considering.

Visited September 2012