Yelton Manor Bed and Breakfast
$93
$100
Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$90
Hampton Inn South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$149
$89
$86
$139
Hotel Nichols(South Haven)
All reviewsbrownieacross the streetguest houselake michiganmy husband and ihummusget awaybed and breakfastpopcorn machinebook collectioninteresting bookscookiesafternoon snackgracious hostsour honeymooncommon areashome made
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a two night stay at this serene, pleasant, and quiet B & B. The Innkeepers are great! My arthritic knees really appreciated their attention to detail when they placed us in a first floor room after I explained my difficulty in stair climbing. Good conversations abound not only with the Innkeepers and their employees, but also other guests. I especially enjoy the popcorn and brownies since I am a serious snacker.

The location is ideal with Lake Michigan out the front door and the town a short walk away.

In short, Yelton Manor is a quiet, romantic hideaway perfect for couples looking to unwind. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Yelton Manor offers a quiet refuge from the world's cares. Innkeeper Robert's warm welcome at check-in sets the tone for a gentle soul-renewing experience. The Manor's beautifully appointed rooms and common gathering spaces provide the perfect back drop for a relaxing getaway. For those looking to unwind, there are 1000s of books and DVDs to enjoy as well as small niches to curl up in. For those travellers looking to enjoy nature, Lake Michigan is steps from the door of this beautiful property and gardens. For the shoppers, South Haven is filled with one-of-a-kind shops.

At breakfast, Innkeeper Elaine's equally welcoming nature is coupled with a quick sense of humor! Breakfast is always delicious and healthy!

Elaine and Robert offer superb hospitality in a beautiful and exquisitely maintained setting. I look forward to my next retreat. A million thanks for this lovely oasis!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sunflowerlover13
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Just a couple beaches every summer thats the way it happened. The manor has comforts afforded Stephanie and I the chance to wake and amble the beach searching for geologic treasures and beach glass returning to a healthy plate and coffee. Looking forward to our return to South Haven and gorgeous gardens at the Yelton Manor.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pauldevine
Reviewed March 22, 2013

away from home. This is the place to be. My wife and I chose the Yelton Manor on a referral from a friend who visited there 2 years prior. The decor and atmosphere was just as described. Each room has it's own charm, but we settled on the Rose Honeymoon Suite. Our 3 night stay was amazing. The area beaches and shopping set the perfect days and our accommodations made for perfect nights.
Elaine (hope I am spelling that correctly) was warm and welcoming and you could tell that she truly enjoyed sharing her home with guests, the staff was professional and pleasant. Breakfast was more than plentiful with wonderful flavors. We loved the multiple seating and lounging areas with hidden treasures around every corner.. Although the weather was quite sunny during our stay, rain would have not dampened our enjoyment of the manor because of the diverse amount of books through out the inn and common areas. We will most defiantly return the next time in the area.

Room Tip: Every room is unique, check the website to find the one that speaks to you.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam T
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Robert & Elaine run the quintessential B&B experience!

We have enjoyed our time @ Yelton Manor so much that any other choice when staying in SoHa would be a huge disappointment to us. They were perfect. Their service: impeccable. And the hospitality? Superior.

You owe it to yourself to see the perfect West Michigan Waterside Sunset at Yelton Manor.

Thank you Elaine & Robert!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple