We choose to stay at this B&B primarly because of the location. It is walking distance to the beach ( half block & very clean) and dowtown is easily accessible by foot. We really liked that we could walk everywhere and not have to worry about parking. The B&B was clean and the hosts were very nice and pleasant. We stayed in a room that actually had 2 beds. They were full size beds but uncomfortable & the window A/C unit was very loud, but at least we had a view of the lake. A continental breakfast was available every morning. It consisted of bagels, fruit, hardboiled eggs, homemade banana nut bread, juice and coffee. The town is quaint and peaceful. It was a nice place to go just to get away and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From small affordable cozy rooms for two, up to spacious Penthouse Jacuzzi suites for couples, or families, this inn offers the relaxed non-formal atmosphere you are looking for when you need to unwind! Whether it's for a family reunion or for a romantic get-away or for that much needed independent escape, this is the right place! Inkeepers/artist Mary & Alberto will help you unwind and enjoy your relaxing get-away at this wonderful B&B by Lake Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Last Resort B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Resort Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Last Hotel South Haven