“Local Experience”

Cafe Julia
Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Local Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I got our morning coffee here and got to experience the local feel of South Haven. The baristas greeted people by name and were more than happy to help us with our choice. They have a broad variety of syrup choices and I loved their latte menu. They also offer steamed almond milk...that's impressive! Stop in and have a cup!

South Haven, Michigan
“Unforgettable Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Friendly faces and Good food. This visit confirms what I knew all along; some reviews are based on the mood and attitude of the writer and not the service of the establishment.

From the moment I stepped through the door I was acknowledged. Not only was the service prompt and friendly with a side of sense of humor but it came with a good conversation that included other guests.

I had the turkey wrap and it was really tasty for a small café. The menu choices are sufficient for it's size and the portion s are more than to be expected.

The worst thing I could truly "create" about this place is that they don't carve the meat on site and since they don't pretend to, they live up to their word.

Don't listen to the naysayers, they're simply unhappy with the little things.

Montreal, Canada
“Good coffee, not so good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We visit South Haven often and have been customers at Julia's since the beginning. It used to be a great place to go hang out for a light breakfast or lunch. There is a good variety of food and the coffee is great. The last few times I've been in, the wait has been long. The employees are very nice and always apologize for the inconvenience. Last time I was there, I was placing my order when a second employee came out and cut me off mid-sentence. It seems that customer service is not the first priority at Julia's.

Visited March 2014
South Haven, Michigan
“Great hot drinks and deserts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stop at Julia's on a monthly basis for coffee, hot cocoa, and deserts. All they do very well. We don't eat meals there more than once a year, but the food is always good. The drinks and deserts are always very good.

Visited February 2014
Stonington, Connecticut
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Cute wifi cafe with very good coffee. Stopped in for a snack and had a great black bean soup and good latte. Middle of a very windy day in the winter, so not crowded. Will be back to try out some of the baked goods.

• Visited February 2014