“Not bad for a "fast food seafood"”
Review of Jonah's Seafood Kitchen - CLOSED

Jonah's Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Jonah's restaurant offers fresh spin on your favorite seafood cuisine.We have outdoor seating on its patio. Jonah's is a fun, family oriented.We Accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX credit cards.
“Not bad for a "fast food seafood"”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

So we love trying out new local restaurants--and this was no exception. The building looked promising from the outside.

We ordered a variety of food with "what the heck" type of attitude. We were NOT disappointed! Everything we had tried shrimp, chicken, and well different shrimp were all delicious! There is a little bit of a wait but I think it was worth it. The owner is friendly and works there as well.

The only downside is if you show up and order there is a wait, but you can call and pass all that. Also their fries were soggy and I would pass on them. But those are just fries the other food we ate was very good.

We have returned already this summer and probably will again!

2 Thank KawaiiHawaii

South Haven, Michigan
“Good Sample of Mixed Emotions”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I usually don't consider eating seafood in a fast food setting but this place was calling my name. I knew that ordering a quick and simple menu item wouldn't do me any justice so I went for the gusto. I had the Captain's Feast for just under $30 and the portions were acceptable.

I knew that I was off to a great start with the King Crab Legs when noticed that I had eaten 75% of the legs before looking for the butter. I didn't get the butter but the legs were cooked and seasoned well enough to not be disappointed. The Lobster Tail wasn't as tasty as the Crab Legs but they were fairly tasty none the less. The Shrimp Scampi was pretty good but the hush puppies left me in a blur.

Overall Jonah's delivers on their promise to serve good food and they will definitely get more of my money.

3 Thank PKimThomas