“The chef's special on Monday was delicious!”

Tello Italian Bistro
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Scallops are superb! I had many scallop meals in Chicago but these deserve 5 stars. I had the special w/scallops and my husband had seafood platter off the menu...both delicious

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have to say they were very nice and got our large group in no problem. Scallop app yum and fried calamari actually really good but portion a little small I thought. Entrees were just ok. Don't think any of us were overwhelmed.

1  Thank bbchi
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat here for dinner while on a business trip. We had cruised town & the beach and we're killing time before the sunset. I had checked the reviews & the whitefish Napoleon looked amazing. They did not disappoint. It was delicious! My husband got the special which was shrimp scampi, also delicious. We both cleaned our plates! The decor in side is gorgeous- I love the handmade barn wood table. I even took a photo of it in hopes that one day my husband might be able to make something similar! Service was great, we had two servers! Both very kind & knowledgable. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank cprzybyl
Reviewed July 15, 2014

After coming to South Haven every summer on our boat for the last six years we finally tried Tello's. The only regret is not having come here sooner. We arrived later, around 9:40 in the evening, were seated right away. Our waiter was great, I had the seafood linguine and my wife had their special, scallops. Everything was done perfect. Highly recommend this eatery.

1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We loved this place. Wonderful food. Whitefish was fantastic. Risotto also primo. Atmosphere nice. Packed night we were there, but service still good. A little noisey but did not bother us... Added to our fun party feel. We will return without a doubt and soon.