“Excellent food”

Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Classic and Ecclectic Breakfast/Lunch with the following friendly options: Kids, Vegetarians, Vegans, and Gluten Sensitives.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

may have a wait in summer but the food is creative but good basics. Prices are decent and they have evening special that are really good. Nice basic selection of wine. Breakfast lunch and dinner have all been great.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were a party of eight and I have to say, this was an amazing food experience. I had the seared ahi, it was a daily special for $9.99, and it was cooked to perfection. I also tasted the salmon and it was delicious. I loved the interior decor. It made me feel like I was in a beautifully finished urban loft. I am from California and I thought that their wine selection was very good. They played wonderful, soft music in the background and I really wished I was there having a romantic dinner with my husband. My family lives in Michigan and I definitely will return to the Phoenix Cafe for my next visit!

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I liked the food and the staff was decent. I still think I like Cousin's better for breakfast.

Cousins isn't trendy or hip like Pheonix is trying to be. I just liked the food better.

Nice thing about Pheonix is the location. You can eat then stroll the shops without getting in your car again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Phoenix Street Cafe has a great staff, with many years of experience and a warm sense of hospitality. Whether a city resident or first time guest, you will be greeted warmly and receive excellent service.

Good food, daily specials, a mixture of traditional foods and some unique items. Enjoy eating breakfast here weekly.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

They have really good food that's a step above the usual. I had their Ham and Bean soup and it was different than any I've ever had and was very good. They brought out some yummy brown bread with it. Great place to eat.