“I wish this was in my town”
Review of Clementine's

Clementine's
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in South Haven
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Des Moines, Iowa
“I wish this was in my town”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Besides the wait this place was great. The food was good and the prices were very fair. I was actually shocked at the prices. The quality of food exceeded my expectations. My sons and I had steaks and they were great. I can't remember what my wife and daughter had but they said there food was very good as well ( I was too busy enjoying my own food to notice I guess.)

I would recommend this place even with the wait. We put our name in and then walked around for a while. We came back 10 minute before they said and we were seated 10 minutes later.

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Ok, but hoping for better”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The atmosphere of Phoenix Street and South Haven are so charming that we were hoping for the same at Clementine's. The outside of the restaurant is so appealing, but the inside is a little tired. The menu is varied enough, but nothing to write home about.

Oswego, Illinois
“Very nice dinner on a Tuesday night”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We are a large family with 8 children and we visited Clementines for dinner on a Tuesday night. On our past trips to South Haven we've always wanted to try this restaurant but the weekend waits are ridiculously long. So we had a free weekday this time and thought we'd give it a try. Despite our large family, they had a table for us in about 15 minutes. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Ordered kids meals for our younger kids and portions were good and they seemed to enjoy them. Older kids and us adults ordered various pasta dishes. Overall tasty and good quality. Food came out pretty quickly too. Now, we all agreed we would never wait 90 minutes for a table here, but it was an enjoyable experience.

1 Thank Dawn K
Crestwood, Kentucky
“Enjoyable visit”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Steaks were very good...love the cheese/ garlic toast...those that ordered alcoholic drinks were happy with their beverages...always come here when we visit South Haven

Walker, Michigan
“Best onion rings ever!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My wife and home-from-college daughter and I spent the day in South Haven and went to Clementines for lunch. After a short wait, we were seated in the lovely old building and served by a young man who, despite his youth provided excellent service. My wife had seen an order of onion rings go by, and suggested we get an order. I had also seen that they had fried zucchini, which I love and hadn't had in several years. We got both. We also shared a salad and each ordered a different kind of sandwich. We ended up with food to take home for another day's lunch. All was very good and well-priced. But what we enjoyed the most were the onion rings and zucchini. Both were delicious, and went well with the house-made ranch dressing and dill sauce. But of the two, I have to say, the onion rings were the best I can recall ever eating. Delicious, crunchy batter on sweet, still slightly firm onions. Don't pass them up.