“Mess of Perch fed me for two days!!”
Review of Clementine's

Clementine's
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in South Haven
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had chosen a weekend in January for a little getaway and, of course, ended up with the torrential rains of a spring day!!!!! Eating fish seemed appropriate for the location and the weather! The "mess of perch" was awesome! However, having ordered the appetizer of breaded mushrooms first, there simply was no room left for the huge portions of fish and the baked potato I had also ordered! My husband loved the French dip sandwich he ordered and refused to help me with the embarrassing amount of food still sitting on my plate! So, I boxed it up, put it in the refrigerator of the Carriage House Inn (best B&B in the area) and enjoyed it again the next day!!
Nice atmosphere, pleasant staff, great food!! Top it all off with a Room at the Carriage House at the Harbor, and you have a perfect getaway!!!

There are newer reviews for Clementine's

Reviewed January 15, 2014

First time we ate at Clementine's we ordered the mushrooms first. OMG they were great. We drive 3 1/2 hours from our hometown in Indiana sometimes just to eat there. Its a road trip for us. We cannot say enough about how we love eating there. As for our meals we have tried so many different choices there and I cannot say anything but good things about Clementine's.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've been to both the South Haven and the St. Joe locations of Clementine's numerous times and I alway get the same things. The Corner Deli (corned beef) sandwich, Side of Onion Rings and Ice Tea. That would probably be my final meal if I could choose it.

The atmosphere is really good, if you are a Michigan sports team fan, such as I. The Detroit Tigers are always on in the summer, if they are playing. The interior is dark wood and has that "feel" to it.

It all comes back to that sandwich. I'd give the place 5* just on that alone.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We have attempted to dine here in the summer but the wait was so long.
December is the perfect time to go as we were seated in 5 minutes.
I had salmon and my husband had steak. The food and drinks were great! Our waitress was attentive but not overbearing. We were seated in a booth in the bar area but it was quiet enough for conversation.
We will return. The menu is extensive!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hosts at Victoria Resort as one of the traditions of South Haven and they were right. Good service, food and atmosphere. We enjoyed our evening at "Clem's"!