“Last minute decision, very well worth it”
Review of Clementine's

Clementine's
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in South Haven
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I did a quick trip to South Haven to visit the lighthouse while on vacation last week. Found Clementine's on TripAdvisor and decided to stop in. The building and decor are indeed really cool to look at. This is a very busy place, even after 8 pm when I got there. However, even though I was told my wait would be 45 minutes for a table, I was able to get a spot at the bar within 5 minutes. In fact, I had my food and was out of there in less than an hour.

The service was great and the food was delicious. I had their salmon dinner which was just perfect. Perfect amount of food, the veggies were delicious and I didn't leave feeling like a slug. I would definitely go back to this place.

There are newer reviews for Clementine's

Reviewed October 19, 2012

always a line, food very good which is why I gave it 4 stars. Family friendly but seems people think it is the only resturant in town so plan to wait! Menu never changes...my husband loves the value but he eats the same dish every time we go there.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We received a lukewarm reception when we arrived at Clementine's. The food was fine, but I would not plan to visit again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

this was the best restaurant that I have eaten at in a long time. the service was great and the food was extremely tasty with generous portions. A lot of the restaurants are closed in south haven on monday and we opted to return because the food was so good.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I'll keep coming back. I've been there three trips on a row now and they've always done a great job. No risk here.