“Fabulous onion rings”
Review of Clementine's

Clementine's
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in South Haven
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Worth the short wait for a great dinner. . . The onion rings were a meal itself! Not something we typically order, but the couple at the next table convinced us!

1  Thank TonibmeChicago

Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I took an overnight road trip to Holland and South Haven recently. We had heard much buzz about Clementine's so we thought we would try it out for lunch. We were there on a Saturday about 2:00 in the afternoon and had about a 15 minute wait. The decor needs updating, looks a little tired. As for the food, I ordered the fried shrimp and my husband had the lake perch. I was very disapointed with the shrimp as it seemed to be right out of a box! You know the boxed frozen shrimp you can get yourself from the freezer section at the grocery store. The batter was so thick that I ended up peeling most of it off and then actually saw the shimp, which was about the size of a quarter!! My husband did not fare any better with his perch, as that did not look like fresh caught perch. I know they are not a seafood or fish place, but if you are going to offer it on your menu it should at least be fresh and not frozen.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We dined at Clementine's twice during our stay in South Haven, once for lunch and once for dinner. Both times, we had a very enjoyable and tasty meal. Nice atmosphere and decent pricing. If you like seafood and steak, try the Tugboat Annie. I really enjoyed it! Also, don't miss out on the onion rings as an appetizer. They are delicious! If you are in the area, definitely worth a stop for at least one meal.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

good variety on the menu, very tasty food and reasonably priced. onion ring appetizer is a must

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Of the three evening meals we had while in South Haven, this was the best. Courteous, well-informed waiter. Food fresh and tasty. Glad for non-fried/deep friend menu options.