“WONDERFUL coffee shop!”
Review of Eclectic

Eclectic
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We loved the amazing cup of coffee, first and foremost. Really good coffee, made deliberately, thoughtfully and skillfully by a real barrista! The coffee bar is very relaxed, has a sophisticated, laid back vibe with cool art on the walls. Visiting South Haven we found it especially nice that all the items for sale were Michigan based and much of the baked goods local as well. This coffee shop is very nostalgic of old fashioned beatnik local places, makes Starbucks and other franchises seem cheesy and cold. We loved it, definitely recommend 100%!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have my morning coffee here every single morning. The setting is reminiscent of the set of "Friends". Friendly staff and cozy as it can be. Did I mention they have the best, mouth watering brownies. I didn't? You gotta try them. Oh, and there frozen drink are delicious.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

2times in this cool joint...good coffee and expresso w speedy wi fi and some nifty other things to buy...
Great raisin, oatmeal nut cookie 4 99 cents

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have stopped here often on Saturday mornings while downtown. Great coffee. Nice snacks. Have had a variety of their coffees, mochas and such. All fresh made and good.

Atmosphere is comfortable and warm.

I have not used the wifi - but here it is excellent.

Best of all, they are open great hours - have stopped here on my way to a 7 p.m. meeting - hard to fine coffee at that hour.

Stop by before or after a movie.