“Very Clean, Great Seafood Buffet”

Big Boy Restaurants
Ranked #53 of 69 Restaurants in South Haven
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very Clean, Great Seafood Buffet”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My family of four was quickly seated on an early Friday evening. The restaurant and bathrooms were clean. My kids ordered from the menu, but my husband and I both got the buffet. The buffet was very good- lots of choices- even baked fish. Fresh veggies too. My kids waited a long time, but they were happy with their food.
I always feel the wait staff needs more training- at all BB restaurants, but she was young and possibly new.

• Visited April 2014

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Typical for a Big Boy”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I needed to request special gluten free foods. Waitress didn't know anything about it. I had to alter menu items to remove allergens myself. But when we got it, the food was good.

Visited September 2013