Review Highlights

Small but great prices

Reviewed January 30, 2019
Rachel548
Farmington Hills, Michigan

All reviews free refills smaller ones popcorn bucket matinee butter tickets refillable michigan
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2019

We love this theater, it is easily our favorite. It is dated, but they keep it clean. I have been to high price theaters that do not keep as clean as this one. They have 3 theaters, with the upstairs being the largest. They keep the sound at a good level. The popcorn is great and won't break the bank. They have a refillable bucket that only costs .75 for refills. I can bring my family of seven to a matinee for only about $20. Tell me another place where you can have an outing at that price. I can not recommend this place enough!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019

We stopped here for a matinee over the summer to get out of the heat for a bit. Tickets, popcorn, and drinks were cheap compared to back home. The theatre itself and lobby are a bit small, but this place is a great value and staff are friendly.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I wish this place was closer to my hometown! We got a bucket of popcorn, large drink, and two tickets and it was cheaper than just the tickets at any other theater. Employees were great, the popcorn was delicious. Miss it already!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Cheap seats and first run films. Hard to beat that combo for a movie house. This is a block off the main drag and parking is tight, don't park in the Chemical Bank lot, the love to tow cars.. Popcorn fresh, sweet toothers' will find a happy place among the jujubees and jr mints

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

This theatre keeps us coming back during our yearly visits!
Although it is out of date, I think that just adds to the history of the place.
You cannot beat their prices for tickets or their popcorn & goodies!
Always the newest movies out too!

Date of experience: August 2017