“KJC ATV RENTAL IS THE BEST!”

KJC ATV Rentals and Trails of South Haven
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and enjoy our beautiful wooded trails.We offer one and two person rentals. We have two catch and release ponds.We also have horseshoes, corn toss, grill, picnic tables,and a fire pit which can be utilized before, after, or during rentals free of charge.
Royal Oak, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“KJC ATV RENTAL IS THE BEST!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I traveled to the west side of the state to celebrate our one year anniversary, the weekend was filled with great memories and fun. The most fun and surprising activity my wife had planned was the ATV rental and trails. The owners Kenny and Julie are so nice and welcoming even to beginner riders. Being on the ATV's makes what could be a peaceful walking trail into a powerful adventure throughout the woods. Great Time! Highly recommend and I will be making another trip just to experience that again.

1 Thank writingkyle

Sandwich, Illinois
“AWESOME ATV RENTALS!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

South Haven is beautiful, but this experience allows you to get dirty and see a little bit more of the natural beauty here. There were many trails to ride the ATV's on and be adventurous!! My husband and I went here while we were on our honeymoon and had a blast. It is reasonably priced and good fun. Kenny & Julie were very informative and friendly. The ATV's are in tip top shape. I highly recommend this for anyone, young or old, it is a must see. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TIME!!! :) We will definitely be back again!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV Adventure”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I'm from Chicago, but have been spending summers at the family cottage in Grand Junction my whole life. My boyfriend has been itching to go four-wheeling for a couple years now, but we just never had a chance to make the drive all the way to the upper peninsula... So when I found KJC of South Haven, I couldn't have been more excited! I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday in early September. The rates include helmet & bug spray, and just can't be beat. Not to mention the short 15-20 minute drive! We decided on the single ATVs. I was nervous, as I had never driven an ATV. These owners truly put any fears I may have had to rest immediately. They gave very clear instructions, and didn't release us to the trails until we were absolutely comfortable with the ATVs. Once we got out there we had the time of our lives!! The trails were really great. We just can't wait to go back! If you find yourself near South Haven, don't pass up a visit to KJC for a couple hours of FUN!

1 Thank Stacie O
Hammond
“Labor Day Weekend Awesome”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My fiancé' and I came out to Michigan for the first time and this was our first time riding an ATV. We truly enjoyed ourselves. My fiancé talked about how much he enjoyed himself the whole weekend. He stated that he felt like a kid in a candy store. If you are looking for an adventure this is it. Kenny and Julie the owners where very helpful and fun.

Thank you for such an experience and fun time.

Shorewood, Illinois
“A must do!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went with my husband this week - I surprised him. It was SO much fun. I am looking forward to taking the kids next summer. Like all the other reviews - the owners were very nice, gave really good instructions (I had not driven an ATV before), were kind enough to let us hose off all of the mud after our ride was done - can't say enough. Thank you so much. ALSO - great value. Something you can do as a family and not go away broke. Highly recommend this one!

Visited August 2013