“Outstanding Irish gifts!”

Biddy Murphy
Ranked #4 of 10 Shopping in South Haven
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We deal with Irish companies and their distributors in North America. We’ve visited their factories and facilities in Ireland and these are people that we know personally. Being from Ireland we can offer you the inside track to the authentic Irish products at prices better than most and service that will keep you coming back aris is aris, (ah-reesh is ah-reesh), again and again.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love this store! Ward is so engaging you can't help but enjoy your visit to his store. Ahh... the merchandise; you will feel like you have died and gone to Ireland. If you are into all things Irish, this is the place for you. The selection is fantastic, and I know I walked out spending more than I had planned on. In case you do forget something, you can always order online.

2  Thank Janine C
Ward G, Owner at Biddy Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Janine, you talk about "spending more than I planned" like it was some kind of affliction!! We highly encourage that kind of behavior. Come up and have a Guinness with us the next time you're in town. Go raibh maith agat - thank you for the review and kind words.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our first trip to South Haven and love it so much that it is a required stop each trip. They have amazing authentic goods. I bought a lovely wool cape that I took on our honeymoon to Ireland. Last fall we were in town with a group of couples and everyone enjoyed the store. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank unkskitty
Ward G, Owner at Biddy Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Go raibh maith agat- thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you brought the cape home for a visit too. We hope to see you and your friends back to visit us in South Haven and tell us ALL about your trip home.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is a very classy and comprehensive Irish/Celtic shop. It is a gem in a smaller city like South Haven. A definite visit even if - or especially if - you aren't someone who would normally visit a Celtic shop. Great clothing, very nice jewelry, and other quality items at EXCELLENT prices. There are a few "typical" things like "Parking for Irish only" signs that folks with an Irish focus will like but this shop has a much broader appeal than that.

2  Thank Mick M
Ward G, Owner at Biddy Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

You are entering the Schlock Free Zone!! Yes we try to bring the best of Irish made product to South Haven and the world via BiddyMurphy.com Thank you for the kind comments.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

A visit to South Haven is not complete until we go to Biddy Murphy's! Such a wonderful place to find authentic and beautifully crafted Irish products. It is also fun to listen to Ward tell a story or two.

1  Thank Holly T
Ward G, Owner at Biddy Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Very kind words - Mile Buiochas - many thanks. Please do stop in soon for a chat about your trips. Slan go foill- Bye for now - Ward - BiddyMurphy.com

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My Wife loves Celtic collectibles, and she said this store was fantastic (I was outside with fussy baby). She came out with a couple of bags and a higher balance on my credit card. My 5 year old son picked out a necklace that he has not put down. He loves it. This place is somewhat hard to find, it is not on the main block with most stores, so get a map or ask like we did, but don't leave South Haven without enjoying this shop.

2  Thank Scov70
Ward G, Manager at Biddy Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Go raibh maith agat - thank you for the feedback - Yes we are Upstairs at 610 Phoenix Street, opposite the Fifth third Bank next to the Center for the Arts...well worth the short walk one block from the Main Drag.