All reviews low maintenance donuts location is great front porch rooms were very clean bed and breakfast charlie cereal property lake charm
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Came here for a weekend getaway at the beach with my wife. We had a terrific time. The location is great. Beach just across the streeet, short walk to town. Marina in the backyard. The operators do a tremendous job of ensuring you have a great time.Great recommendations for what to do in town (dining).Can't wait to come again!

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank gofsuone
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Close to the North Beach but a very old property. Very small room and bathroom needs updating. Room was clean. There wasn't a closet or blow dryer in the room but I was told there was a blow dryer on the coat rack out front that I could use. TV was very small. There isn't anyplace to store cold beverages or food. At other B & B's there is usually a refrigerator on the premises for the quests to use. Breakfast was served outside at the Beach House which was a small open shack with table and chairs. We made the reservation over the phone and were quoted a price. Upon arriving, there was no record of our reservation. We were given a room based on what I said I was quoted but was told I had to pay cash or there was an extra $10.00 for using a credit card. I was never informed of this when making the initial reservation. The location was great (we were there for the beach) and the staff friendly but they were not upfront about the price. It was, however, cheaper than the other B & B's in town($135.00 plus tax) but you get what you pay for which was location.

Date of stay: July 2010