“Amazing ice cream!”

Sherman's Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A traditional counter service ice cream shop serving all the ice cream delights from cones to sundaes, shakes, and our famous Pig's Dinner. In the peak season we serve over 50 different flavors. Our shop is open March through October. If you are in the South Haven, MI area please stop by and try our delicious ice cream.
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Ice cream is delicious! Single waffle cone is huge! Highly recommended to stop by. It's worth the wait!

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Had to stop at Shermans in South Haven, it was good. I had cherry amaretto & strawberry scoops, yum they make delicious ice cream. They are closing next week for the season & reopen March 1.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

They have a big variety of different ice cream flavors and will let you taste test. My favorite was the salted caramel and it was so good, rich and creamy!! The staff is friendly and helpful!!

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

My first experience here and boy was it great! It’s still got that small town feel with personable help. I ordered a single sugar cone & it was the size of a triple and I couldn’t eat it fast enuf!! So delicious.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Best ice cream I’ve ever had! Portions are large and staff was very polite and super helpful. I’m sure the location at the pier is excellent (not open when we visited).