“Great Ice Cream and Great Local Tradition”

Sherman's Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A traditional counter service ice cream shop serving all the ice cream delights from cones to sundaes, shakes, and our famous Pig's Dinner. In the peak season we serve over 50 different flavors. Our shop is open March through October. If you are in the South Haven, MI area please stop by and try our delicious ice cream.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

You like to find those little local places that the locals love? This is it... where the ice cream is made with love and care (and wonderful taste). The building is a little old-fashioned but the lines and the taste tell you this place is great! Huge variety of flavors and toppings.... if you can't find something you like... it does not exist!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We loved the ice cream of Sherman's dairy bar. We had wait in long line to get ice cream so you can imagine how busy they were. It's worth to wait in line though.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy Shermans as a childhood memory. I took my son there a couple weeks ago, to continue the tradition. I ordered a hot fudge sundae. The whip cream tasted horrible to me. The clerk put nuts on it when I never asked for any. I took it and went on my way. It's a great tourist stop but as a local, it's just not for me anymore.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

It was great to visit this place. We loved their ice cream. My kids had so much fun in south haven. This is the must watch place to visit in south haven.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was our favorite place to go in South Haven because they have the BEST ice cream, hands down, anywhere! Chocomania is my personal favorite and I suggest everyone should try it! Really cute old fashioned ice cream shoppe with nice servers and a fun atmosphere!